Welcome to Anno 2170 A.R.R.C.
The project "Anno 2170: A.R.R.C. - Advanced Research - Reformed Content" is a Modifikation for "Anno 2070".
Use the navigation menu "A.R.R.C." to receive all informations about the project.
Use the navigation menu "A.R.R.C." to receive all informations about the project.
23.05.2016 - Update to version 2.11 [Hotfix]Bugfixes
- Fixed an issue that prevented the airship Hawk from attacking other airships.
- The mouse cursor of the airship Hawk no longer indicates a possible target at buildings or ships.
05.04.2016 - Update to version 2.1Setup application
- Shortcuts are no longer added to the Start Menu of Windows.
- The detection of the installation path of Anno 2070 now works correctly and will be used as default path for the installation. Furthermore the displayed folder path now uses "\" insead of "/" because of compatibility problems of Windows.
- New building: Ocean Repair Dock, can be used for repairing ships in the ocean and must be built under water.
- AI shipyard: Model and textures have been improved.
- Trading airplanes now have the possibility to heal themself by using the new passive skill (only new builded units).
- The airship Hawk has been reworked:
- Attackpower against airships has been increased
- Movementspeed has been increased
- Can now attack submarines
- The required time for using Hijackers has been decreased
- English translation errors of the building menu have been corrected.
- The tooltip of the Nano Ozone-Stabilisator now displays correctly in savegames without Add-On.
- Harbor streets now displays correctly even with low graphic settings.
- A pipeline element with leaking fluid can now be used correctly.
- Keeper and Guardian buildings no longer benifit from upgrades with -50% Ecobalance.
- Blocking errors with the AI shipyard have been fixed.
21.03.2015 - Update to version 2.09! (mainly translated by Thindu, edited by Neo)
- The latest subversion "a" was integrated in the standard version. So there is no difference between two different versions anymore and all changes made to version "a" are included.
(A very special thank you to all involved member of the A.R.R.C. forum)
- Tornados now already appear when the global ecobalance is -25 or worser and in a distance of time of 5 to 10 hours of playtime (before it was -500 global eco-balance and 7 to 12 hours of playtime).
- New building: "River power plant", is unlocked from 600 Tycoon Executives.
- New Building: "Fish farm", is for the fish production on islands and is unlocked from 1 Engineer or 1 Researcher. The productivity is equal to two fisheries. The three required fields can be switched between two versions with the button "C".
- Some energy buildings are slightly balanced:
- Wind park: Energy production decreased to 20
- Thermal power station: Energy production increased to 120
- Offshore Wind Park: Energy production decreased to 20
- Solar tower generator: Energy production increased to 250
- Crude oil power plant: Energy production increased to 200
- Nuclear power plant: Energy production increased to 750
- Marine current power plant: Energy production increased to 40, maintenance costs decreased to 36
- Gas turbine power plant: Energy production increased to 100, maintenance costs decreased to 60
- Some ecobalance buildings are slightly balanced:
- Weather control station: Ecobalance production increased to 25, energy requirements increased to 10, maintenance costs increased to 25
- Monitoring station: Ecobalance production increased to 90
- Waste compactor: Ecobalance production increased to 120, energy requirements increased to 15, maintenance costs increased to 60
- Nano ozone-stabilizer: Energy requirements increased to 250, maintenance costs increased to 500, influence area increased to 50
(The values are now the same as for "Keeper 1.0" or "Guardian 1.0")
- Nano ozone-stabilizer: Is now unlocked from 1 Genius. (Only with Add-On)
- Small Warehouse: Is now unlocked from 1 Engineer.
- Large Warehouse: Is now unlocked from 1 Executive.
- Clearance terminal: Is now unlocked from 1 Engineer or 1 Researcher.
- Deep ocean-Research complex: Is now unlocked from 1 Genius (Only with Add-On) and also satisfies the need for Activity.
- Gas turbine power plant: Now can also be build in the influence area of the deep sea city centers.
- Deep sea Warehouse: Is now unlocked from 50 Lab Assistants.
- Keto has been added to the shipyard. After the building Ketos Anaconda appears at the border of the map and the constructed ship moves there on patrol.
Hint: Keto has to be attacked with a Firebird Bombing Run or a Long Range Missle to declare war.
- The difficulty level of all AIs of the AI-Shipyard is increased to "difficult" (only for new builded ships).
- Keto has been added to the shipyard. After the building Ketos Anaconda appears at the border of the map and the constructed ship moves there on patrol.
- The Container Ship of the "Eco Logistic shipyard" is now known as "Container ship facelift" and has been moved to the "Tycoon Logistic shipyard". (Building costs are the same as for the Container Ship)
- The Cargo Liner of the "Tycoon Logistic shipyard" has been removed off the shipyard.
- Hercules Mark I and II now have the same production period of 30 minutes.
- The construction menu has been overhauled, new designed and new grouped:
- Ecos: Eco buildings I, Eco buildings II, Eco buildings III, Basic ornaments, Eco ornaments I, Eco ornaments II
- Tycoons: Tycoon buildings I, Tycoon buildings II, Tycoon buildings III, Basic ornaments, Tycoon ornaments I, Tycoon ornaments II
- Techs: Tech buildings I, Tech buildings II, Tech buildings III, Tech buildings IV, Tech ornaments I, Tech ornaments II
- The tool tips of all ornamental buildings which could be switched between different versions with the button "C" are complemented by an icon and color-coded.
- The ornamental buildings "Harbor design", "Cargo conveyor belt" und "Lighthouse" are now only available in the menu of "Tech ornaments II".
- The ornamental building "Lighthouse" is now unlocked from the civilization tier 2 (instead of 4).
- The building "Quay wall" is now only available in the construction menu for harbor buildings (Port authority, Clearance terminal, etc.).
- The building "Harbor Depot" changes its view in the deep sea view to "Underwater receiving dock". (Only Add-on)
- The special city centers of Tilda Jorgensen, Thor Strindberg and Vadim Sokow are now available in the menu of "ornaments II" of the respective faction.
- Now the big road lamps of the Techs have their own icon and can also be build underwater.
- Icons which shows that it is possible to switch building versions with the button "C" are improved.
Texture pack & visual efects
- New texture pack "Red-Line" has been added.
- The texture pack "Black-Line" has been overhauled.
- The color of the glas surfaces of the covered city centers in the texture pack "Red-Line" has been changed to red.
- All public buildings and research facilities of the texture packs no longer have their own icons in the construction menu. They can now be build when selecting the original building and switching between the different versions with the button "C".
- All ornamental building versions of the public buildings and research facilities have been removed from the construction menu.
- All ornamental building versions of the residential buildings are now available in "ornaments II" of the respective faction.
- All fire stations, hospitals and police stations have been removed from the texture pack but the original textures of those buildings have been overhauled.
- The textures of the "Deep ocean-Fishery" have been overhauled.
- The lighting effects of the "Deep sea Immunity drug manufacturers" have been overhauled.
- The lighting effects of the "Deep sea Warehouse" have been improved.
- The following harbor buildings now have a ground texture:
- All harbor residential buildings
- All public harbor buildings
- All harbor catastrophe protection buildings
- All harbor research facilities
- Harbor Energy transmitter (with additional quay wall parts)
- Harbor Missile launch pad
- New ornamental building "Eden Initiative Election Advertising Boards" has been added and can be build on land and in the harbor area.
- New ornamental building "Global Trust Election Advertising Boards" has been added and can be build on land and in the harbor area.
- New ornamental building "Statue 'Twister'" has been added and can be build on land and in the harbor area.
- A new category "Water basin" has been added and includes 14 new elements that can be build on land. (Water basins are the open version of the water canal and can be combined with each other)
- A new category "Pipelines II" has been added and includes 5 adjusted elements for water canals with pipelines.
(A very special thank you goes to "Wiscora")
- The category "Parks and Gardens" of DLC1 has been extended by the elements "Park T-junction" and "Park stretch small".
- The element "Shopping Mall Entrance" of the category "Shopping Mall" of DLC2 has been extended by the element called "UNDERGROUND" (switchable with the button "C").
- The lighthouse of DLC3 has been extended by a bigger version. (switchable with the button "C").
- The category "Factory decoration" of the Tycoons has been extended by bigger scaled objects of this category.
- 2 new ornamental building kits for large harbor bridges has been added. Ships can move below these bridges.
- The categories "Small Harbor Steel bridge" and "Small Wooden harbor bridge" have been extended by the elements "corner" and "T-junction". Furthermore all elements of these categories can also be build as diagonal versions (switchable with the button "C").
- "Glass tunnel" can now also be build underwater or on roads.
- "Glass bottom" and "Harbor glass bottom" can now also be build on roads.
- "Water wall" can now also be build in the harbor area.
- "Plaza" now also has got a ground texture similar to the land version.
- The larger version of the "Eden Flatscreen gate" can now also be build in the harbor area.
- "Wooden fence" of the Ecos can now also be build in the harbor area.
- "Security fence" of DLC2 can now also be build in the harbor area and on roads on land.
- "Barbed wire fence" of the Tycoons has been adjusted so that it is now possible to build 4 different parts with the size of 1x1. Furthermore the parts can also be build in the harbor area.
- "Laser fence" of the Techs has been overhauled so that it is now possible to build 3 different parts with the size of 1x1. Furthermore the lasers can also be seen perfectly from every selected camera angle and are also better displayed in lower settings of lighting quality.
- All ornamental buildings now also have additional ornamental objects at its border when next to a road.
- All ornamental buildings of the Engineers, Executives and Geniuses now also have links to neighbouring residential buildings of the same version. For each color of the texture packs these links are adjusted.
- All ornamental buildings now affect neighbouring residential buildings to increase the tax revenues by 2% (except trees and ornamental residential buildings). The effect is not stackable. The effects of display ornamental buildings can stack once with other ornamental buildings.
- The category "Water channel" is improved and extended:
- A new end piece is added which flows in the harbor area.
- A new T-junction with piplines and rails is added.
- The new end piece can also be build as "Water channel end fitting" on land.
- The elements of the category "T-junction" now belong to the category "Junction".
- The category "T-junction" is replaced by "Water channel end fitting harbor".
- The textures of the ground and side surfaces are changed.
(A very special thank you goes to "Wiscora")
- All water channels with rails now have metal pillars under the rails.
(A very special thank you goes to "Wiscora")
- The shield energy of "Projectile barrier AT-2" to "AT-6" has been increased to 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500 hit points.
- The ark upgrades for the reduction of crash probability of Oil rigs have been slightly adjusted to reach 100% with all 3 socked upgrades.
- 4 new ark upgrades for the "Marine current power plant" have been added to the academy.
- 4 new ark upgrades for the "Gas turbine power plant" have been added to the academy.
- Some translations of the english and russian language are corrected.
(A very special thank you goes to "0pupentium")
- The upgrade "Special gas turbine" now requires 2 upgrades of the previous tier.
- The name of the category of the Tycoon billboards is changed to "Billboards".
- The pieces of "Small harbor Steel bridge quay wall connection" and "Small wooden harbor bridge quay wall connection" can now be placed properly without unproper model replacements afterwards.
- An issue is fixed where some ground textures are not displayed properly.
- An issue is fixed where the Eco ornamental building "Plaza" was covered by gras.
- An issue is fixed where the grid model of the ship "Osiris" was not displayed properly underwater.
- An issue is fixed where the general civilization tier 3 was unlocked from lab assistants (instead of Researchers).
- An issue is fixed where covered city centers could be build though the requirements were not satisfied.
- An issue is fixed where the ornamental building "Water wall" could be build though the requirements were not satisfied.
- An issue is fixed where landed aircrafts on the aircraft carrier "Deimos" could only be filled up to 10t of kerosene.
- An issue is fixed where quests in the world event "The Neo Skullz Crises" did not accept the shipyards for fulfilment.
- An issue is fixed where some deep sea research facilities did not benefit from 750% research bonus.
- An issue is fixed where the channel "Internal power" of the "Deep sea Information center" could not be activated.
06.07.2014 - Update to version 2.08 (Translated by Thindu)
- During the Mod-Installation a shortcut for uninstallation is created automatically in the installation folder.
- The version number of the A.R.R.C Mod (e.g. A.R.R.C. - Command HQ 2.08) can now be seen in the menu of Anno 2070.
- New Building: "Harbor-Depot" is a warehouse in the harbor area and sends transport units to get wares.
- New Building: "Airfield" offers now the possibility to land, to fill up and repair airplanes on islands and can be build in 3 different sizes.
- "Harbor-Airfield" has been modified:
- The integrated quay wall is now a part of the model.
- Conventional quay walls don't connect itself to Harbor-Airfields anymore.
- The textures have been modified and should fit better now.
- On mid and huge Airfields it is now also possible to land Hawks and Choppers.
- Diagonal docks of the "Clearance Terminal" and the ornament category "Marinas" have now a quay wall that should make it easier to build.
- Monuments: All monuments have now the same maintenance-, energy and ecobalance costs because the functionallity of each monument is the equal to the others.
- Metal Converter: The range of the Metal Converters have been increased by 50%. (Add-On only)
Already builded converters have to be replaced for the changes to take effect.
- Basically changes in the harbor area that make the build of harbor cities much easier and better.
(Hint: The folling changes of harbor city buildings take only effect after the buildings have been replaced or a new game is started.)
- Harbor city centers now offer increased influence radius to build in the harbor area. There is no need to build port authorities anymore.
- All monuments also offer increased influence radius to build in the harbor area. There is no need to build additional city centers.
(With momuments it is now possible to create big harbor cities without the need of port authorities.)
- Quay walls and harbor ornaments can now be build in the influence radius of city centers, monuments, port authorities and harbor-depots.
- A new category "Water channel" has been added and includes 16 new elements that can be build on islands.
- A new category "Laser fence" has been added and includes 21 new elements in 3 sizes and 7 colors which can be build on island, underwater and in the harbor area.
- The ornament building "Eden Flagpole I" and "Global Trust Flagpole I" and its harbor versions have been modified so that it is now possible to build them in 17 different colors (All player colors of Anno 2070).
- A wider variation of Flatscreen-Gates has been added to be also available to build them on rivers.
- Trading airplanes are modified to be mearly treated as ships whith some advantages:
- It is now possible to socket items of ships except items for catastrophe protection.
- It is now possible to throw wares and upgrades overboard.
- An issue has been fixed where it was not possible to remove socketed items.
- The flight characteristics and the movement speed of "Orca" and "Cobra" have been adjusted.
- On the trading airplane "Orca" the textures has been modified a bit and the capacity of each ware slot has been increased to 60t.
- Trading airplanes are now available to trade with all kind of arks.
- All drones of the Drone Base have been modified with new textures.
- All drones are no longer immune to EMP attacks.
- The added chimney smoke of some ships from update 2.07 has been removed.
- 3 new upgrades for the building "Electronic Recycler" have been added. (Add-On only)
- An issue has been fixed where the "Coal Factory" had a higher need of wood than provided.
- An issue has been fixed where the upgrade "Vegetable replicas" was shown twice in the the research menu in games without add-on.
- An issue has been fixed where the upgrade "Automated Transport facilities" was not available for research.
- An issue has been fixed where the upgrades of the Fishery didn't work on Deep ocean-Fisheries.
- An issue has been fixed where some ultimatums occured by mistake.
- An issue has been fixed where some ornamental buildings could be build on foreign underwater islands.
- An issue has been fixed where some ships couldn't found new islands.
- An issue of the general game has been fixed where Seamus Green provided wrong rewards for quests.
- Some translations of the english and russian language have been corrected.
19.02.2014 - Download problems and the silence about A.R.R.C. (Mostly translated with Google)
Many of you are probably wondering: when will release the next update 2.08? What is about the silence about A.R.R.C. in the last weeks?
But do not panic! The work on the upcoming update are still in progress, but I had to pause this recently for the time being. The reason for this is: I am currently in relocation stress. Middle of March is finally the move to take place in April and it will then go on as usual, if everything works out the way I imagine it. In the period until then shall ye also rarely an answer from me in the forum, so I apologize for any inconvenience.
Thanks goes also to our new partner from the domain McJono.com! Because now we can offer you another download mirror to prevent the current download problems, until we have found the cause.
Until then, I wish you all the best and have fun with Anno 2170 - A.R.R.C.!
Our moderator Jonas is in the meantime strengthens the position of holding the forum until everything up and running again as usual. :)
04.12.2013 - The new supply and demand calculator from the year 2170
Before there was only an external link to the old calculator from Elodia. Now, this extremely useful tool has been completely revised, improved and integrated into the website and also, the language English is supported now. Thus, you can now access directly here on the website and calculate your needs for goods comfortable.
Now you can easily and simply decide, wether you play with or without the A.R.R.C. Mod or wich alternative production building do you want to build.
The calculator now includes all new production buildings up to version 2.071. Simply use the navigation menu under "Datasheet".
In this sense, thank you very much for this great work, Elodia! :)
There are many ways to expand Anno 2070. That can be done with a simple DLC or a large Add-On.
Those extensions are usually made by the game developer, Ubisoft in this case. But often, players of the game have also their own ideas. For those ideas is this page. Feel free to add your own dreamings and maybe Ubisoft use them in the future!
Note: to make this page not too long, please add here just a link to a blog post if you've made a very long expansion.
See also Player Cities.
Licence to KillEdit
Global Trust-Reinassance PackageEdit
Add-on Idea by Shal5Edit
New Playable Factions and Sub FactionsEdit
Players' DLCs Edit
DLC: "Special Edition"Edit
Some will recognize it: you buy the normal edition of Anno 2070, you love the game, you want the bonus content, but there's no way to buy it, except from buying the game another time. To avoid that, I've designed the "Special Edition" DLC.
- Nanotechnology Package - Includes: Portrait: Breona Ibori
- Marine Mammals Package - Includes: Formula: Sound Wave Modulator; Formula: Biosphere Generator
- Sea Leopard Package - Includes: Commando Ship: "Sea Leopard" Look
- Special Edition Complete Package - Includes: Nanotechnology Package; Marine Mammals Package; Sea Leopard Package
Tom Moore DLC by tbm1986 (includes a campaign and new goods/production chains/buildings)
This is a public section. Anybody can edit this, but please use the available layout to prevent confusion.
Oil Power is generated from Fuel. The Fuel Factory is now also available to Tycoon Employees: you don't need Techs anymore. The Oil Energy Station produces 80 Power with 22 Ecobalance amount of maintenance. It is 4 x 5. Requirement: Tycoon Employees.
Gas is produced from Methane, a natural resource. It is mined with something like an Oil Driller, but is is 2 times as large and 3 times the output, at 1.5 times the costs. It produces Methane, and an Enricher (Oil Refinery with.75 the balance/eco, ~1.33 times the power and 4 x 4 space) turns that Methane into Gas. Gas can be used in a Gas Electricity Station. The Gas Electricity Station has 20 balance cost, 120 power output and 35 ecobalance cost. It uses up 5 x 5. Requirement: Tycoon Engineers.
Biofuel is sown on 4 3x4 fields and does not require any fertility, as it is sown with trees. The fallen leaves are pressurized and turned into fuel. The fuel is then burned in a Bioburner, producing 25 power for 15 balance, but 2 ecobalance cost because of some tiny amounts of (smokey) output. The Oak Pressurizer takes up 10 balance and 3 power. No eco costs. Requirement: Eco Workers.
Land Geothermal PowerEdit
The Land Geothermal Generator is placed anywhere, and only takes 8 radius. It has a balance of 40, but is quite large, 8 x 6. It produces 60 power, and when Inhabitants are in it's influence radius, it will reduce it's balance, as if the Inhabitants were to pay taxes for the hot water. However, the island must have Geyser Fertility. Requirement: Eco Employees.
The power of the waves can be harnessed using Tidal Generators. They generate 20 electricity for a 3x2 harbor area building without influence radiuses. The balance is 30. Requirement: Eco Engineers.
FotR - HydropowerEdit
Unlike the much larger Hydroelectric Dam, the Flow-of-the-River Generator can be build on any river site and produce 60 power with 10 balance and 2 ecobalance. When not using River Sites, it is an ecofriendly alternative to the Coal Power Station. Requirements: Lab Assistants
Using the Hydrogen Electrolyser described below, one could make Hydrogen, a good which can be transported over islands. In every island Hydrogen is present, the H2O Generator can produce up to 120 power for every ~.67 Hydrogen Electrolyser producing Hydrogen for it. The H2O Generator takes up a 3x6 floorplan and costs 28 building modules, 13 tools and 17 carbon to build. It has a -85 balance effect and is as good as eco-neutral, even though the extra added water may or may not pick up about .0004 grams of slightly toxic materials from the machines, rating it -2 ecobalance. Requirement: Researchers.
The marvelous power of Atomic Fusion has finally been brought to play by the LFG, the Laser Fusion Generator. While still being slightly unstable, one could now harness the power of the Atom and get enormous profit with no damage to the environment whatsoever. The Harbor-based Hydrogen Electrolyser (3x4, 20 power, 50 balance) can produce Hydrogen for one LFG. The LFG one it's turn (12x18, 120 balance) can, at 100%, produce 2000 power! But there is a catch: as it is not stable yet, it can explode violently, wiping everything to ashes in a 64 tile radius. The Ecobalance will be permanentle damaged: -500 ecobalance, due to the irredusable radioactivity generated. The chanches of this happening are .01%. Are you brave enough? Requirement: Geniuses.
The Lightning Generator is a building that attracts lightning. That is a 5x5 building that can make 4 3x4 fields and each of them will create 20 power each. The costs are for building: 20 building modules, 20 tools and 10 carbon, 50 credits per minute upkeep and no ecobalance effect. Requirement: Researchers.
This building is a Tycoon speciality. It's 18x24 and consists of an overviewing dome with a quarry beneath it. One can expand the quarry to be able to mine more coal simultaniously, but it does go at a cost for balance, power and ecobalance. Basically, every new layer dug costs 25 maintenance, 35 power and 20 ecobalance to maintain and it costs 80 tools and 30 steel to open the new layer up, a process which takes 1 minute. However, the advantage is that it will never require more space in the width. There are versions for Granules, Coal, Iron ore, Copper, Limestone and Uranium. Warning: If you have the Underground beneath it, the 150th layer will cause the entire quarry to cave in the Underground. No refund. You basically have a 18x24 hole in the ground you can't fill in.
My take on the above player's idea. A 6x6 "building" that produces coal, iron, copper, or limestone (each a different building, like Deep Ocean metal converters) at the standard rate of a mine. Relatively cheap to operate. Huge eco damage. It is "indestructable" in the sense that it can never be destroyed through damage, and that destroying enemy strip mines is not required to defeat them. The player can voluntarily demolish it, but doing so costs 50 building material and 20 tools to fill in the hole. Putting the strip mine on sleep / pause mode reduces the power requirement to 0.
This is a ship basically, that you can send out on Expeditions to harvest fish. It consists of a floating dome of about 9x9, costing 80 balance to keep up, and power, which can be accomplished using the Eco way or the Tycoon way: install windmills costing an additional 20 balance, or give the Ark some coal before you send it off. The Expeditions send the Ark outside the map, but the costs still drag on. It will spend 10 minutes there, before coming back with anything between 120 tons to 250 tons of fish and 12 tons to 18 tons of lobster. If you're lucky, the fishing drones find a prototype or two as well. Initial construction costs 7500 credits 250 bricks, 150 tools, 75 carbon and 3 minutes.
The Hydro-electric Dam can be upgraded with Sand and Gold filters. These half the power output and double the ecodamage, but they harvest the Sand/Gold on an Island, depending on your choice of Filter. The deposits are being depleted in a halflife of one hour. This means it will take very long to get the last few deposits, while the first are gathered at lightspeed. The Filters cannot be installed in the same dam at the same time. Installation and destallation take 3 minutes each, in which the dam does not produce any power and the ecodamage is doubled.
This building is 12x15 and produces oil at the rate of 15 Tycoon Oil Drillers from the islands deposits. It costs half the total of those Drillers in running costs but ecodamage, which is equal to 15 Drillers. It costs 5000 credits, 180 building modules, 120 tools and 30 concrete to construct.
This building is an Eco speciality. It's 18x24 and consists of 4 high spires in the corners. It is basically a stack farm: you build a farm on top of another farm. Each layer has the output of 3 farms of the type of tower you have chosen, and the costs are equal times 3.5. A new layer costs 50 maintenance, 35 power, 10 ecobalance, 80 tools, 30 glass and 1 minute. There is a Green Tower for every plant farm in the game on dry land. Warning: The 150th layer will cause the tower to collapse. No refund.
This building is a speciality of the Tycoons. It is an 24x32 area in which you can place factories for 2x2 each without need for roads or depots and maintanance is cut by half. The ecodamage is doubled, though. It costs 500 credits, 30 building modules, 30 tools, 15 concrete and 8 steel.
Circle of LifeEdit
This building is a speciality of the Ecos. It is an 24x32 area in which you can place factories for 2x2 each without the need for roads or depots and ecodamage is cut by half. The power required is doubled, though. It costs 500 credits, 30 building modules, 30 tools, 15 wood and 8 glass.
This building is a speciality of the Techs. It is an 24x32 area in which you can place factories for 2x2 each without the need for roads or depots and power requirements are cut by half. The maintanance is doubled, though. It costs 500 credits, 30 building modules, 30 tools and 25 carbon.
Building Area ExpansionEdit
This building is placed on a mine site, and after 30 minutes, the mountain it was placed on has been reduced to building area. Costs: 5000 credits, 200 tools, 60 maintenance, 40 power, 60 ecobalance. The ecobalance damage will remain after the mountain has been annihilated. It produces 70 tons of a mix between Granules and Sand.
This building is an 15x15 area to be filled in next to an Underwater Plateau. It costs 2500 credits 120 sand, 80 granules, 50 tools, 160 maintenance and 60 power to run it, for the first 10 minutes, that is. When it is complete, the Plateau you've placed it next to has an new 15x15 area to expand upon. It will collapse back into seafloor when a tsunami/earthquake appears, though.
Floating Island MassEdit
This project enables the player to create floating islands which move gradually around the sector, these islands require the ark to be holding 2000 Building Modules, 1200 Tools, 500 Oil, 300 Iron Ore and 300 Coal Ore and cost 50000 credits to make. Floating islands take 30 minutes to build and provide a circular 60x60 area, these islands have a starting eco-balance of -50 which can be improved. These islands can only provide 3 fertility and no Mining Sites, this means they can only have Eco based Power. The Island can have beach buildings but only on the coast, they cannot be built off-coast without a Quay connecting to the island. The Island can be stopped by building the Island Anchor at a 5000 credit cost and 500 Steel and 100 Glass to construct, this Anchor allows for the island to be stopped anywhere.
Be aware that a floating island can crash into a stationary island forming a large landmass however destroying all buildings in the influence of the collision.
This project allows the player to build underneath an island and allows the same space as the above section of the island. Below ground there are no fertility however there are two mining sites underground for everyone above ground one, this underground section also directly connects to the above ground so transport of goods is instant, it also shares the eco-balance and income. The underground civilization suffers 3 Disasters, the first is Flood, similar to a Tsunami this is a water influenced disaster. It causes the entire underground section to become flooded destroying any buildings underneath, it requires Bulk-Head Plates to stop the flooding spreading to the above ground section of the island, and then needs a Draining System Building Built to remove the water. The second disaster is Cave-In which will full destroy the island both under and above ground except for a ring around the outside of the top of the island where the coast is. This can be prevented by building Hyper-Tensile Support Beams to hold the "roof" of the underground section up. The third and final disaster has benefits as it is the volcanic crack. The Volcanic Crack can occur on any island in a sector with Geothermic Activity. It will create a pool of lava in a random area of the underground section which may begin as big as a 10x10 area. The Lava will expand unless a Fire-Proof Barrier Wall is put in place. Once this is done the Lava can be used as another source of energy. The underground section to an island increases its item sockets by 3 to compensate for the disasters. It also is more likely to have rarer metals than its above ground equivalent.
Another project involving expansion on an island that does not affect width or length is the Aerial Project. This builds a glass Section above the island allowing for further development. This can be done a total of three times so in combination with the Seismic Project can create a 5-Level Island. The Sky Sections do not have fertility or Mining sites to begin with, however by using buildings to connect the land to the sky this can be done. To create river fertility a Sky Pipe is needed, this connects to a dam on the base island and creates a new dam on the level above, this can be repeated for all levels, the player then must construct a river path which leads either into the ocean of the rivers on the level below. To get plant fertility Helium Soil is needed, this can be created in an Academy and each one created will allow for one of the base islands fertility to be used on the above levels. The last fertility available is the mining fertility which requires Snow Mountains on the base island. The Seismic Shift Device available at the Academy is used to push the mountains up however based on the size of the mountain this can only be done a maximum of 2 times. There are also several ores unable to be pushed up to these levels. They are Uranium, Coal and Gold (River). There are also Disasters that can affect the Sky Sections to an island. The first is the Hurricane Winds, when a Tornado cuts through a sector if it gets close enough to the island then it may force the sky section to be launched off, this will only happen if there are no Mountains attached to the sky section. There is no way to prevent this other than the regular ways to prevent Tornadoes. The second disaster is the Shatter Fall. The Shatter Fall occurs similar to a Nuclear Meltdown in which its chances increase over time. Shatter Fall causes all buildings to fall due to supports failing an any building which falls will destroy the buildings beneath it. This can be lowered by creating Hyper-Tensile Support Beams similar to the Cave-In. The Sky section can support defensive turrets and Airports as well as general buildings such as Residential and Production.
At their 3rd level of population, the Tech faction gains access to the Manta, a medium sized submersible aircraft carrier that can refuel and repair aircraft. It has two slots, which means it can host up to two Choppers or a single Hawk.
A population 1 Eco vehicle. Essentially a man in a scuba suit on a trained dolphin. Excellent speed make them a good scout, but extremely low HP. Has the ability to attach a mine to an enemy vessel: the mine does 50 damage and inflicts an EMP paralysis effect for 1 minute. 5 minute cooldown.
A population 3 Eco aircraft. Built from the normal eco shipyard. These fast robotic fliers do 0 damage and have only 1 HP. However, they have a radius of static charge. Any building within the radius operates at 50% effficiency, and any ship within their radius has its attack power and speed reduced by 50%. Your own units are shielded against your own scramble drones so there's no danger of harming yourself. Requires 0 fuel to remain aloft.
The Storm CloudEdit
A population 4 Eco aircraft. This is the militarized version of the ozone blimp. They are built at an airfield that looks similar to the Ozone Maker Station's landing pad; each airfield supports only one Storm Cloud. About as slow as a FireBird, but armed with extremely long-range heat guns that do decent damage over time and can generally outrange most anti-air defenses (unless they have had their range ungraded with items 2 or 3 times). Requires 0 fuel to remain aloft. Low HP though, since it's supported by a gasbag, so it doesn't take much damage to down it.
A population 3 Tycoon aircraft. These are very fast aircraft, faster than a chopper even, and represent modern fighters. They can only attack other aircraft, but they are very effective at it. However, they only have enough fuel to remain airborne for roughly a minute, and any fighter without orders will return to base immediately. Their special ability is to go "on alert"; this will allow any Alert Beacons to call them to intercept enemies; see below. On Alert is an on/off toggle with no cooldown or other associated cost.
As the name implies, these fighters are produced by Thor Strindberg, and are being leased to the greater Global Trust military forces.
A population 4 Tycoon aircraft. As with the fighters above, these are engage-and-return style bombers. Much, much faster than a FireBird. Their payloads do effective damage, and repeated bombing runs can yield real results. Because of their speed, they can be difficult to engage and destroy without serious anti-air protection. However, they do cost a lot of fuel to operate, and each time they rearm it requires 1 heavy weapon item.
A modern airfield with a long landing strip but many hangers. Has 8 "slots", but eacy Tycoon aircraft only takes 1 slot.
Not a vehicle, but a building desinged to work with Stindberg-class Fighters. These 1x1 towers have a very low upkee and power requirement and a large radius. If any enemy aircraft enters their radius, they call Srindberg-class Fighters that are have their On Alert ability active on the same island to take off and automatically engage and attempt to destroy the intruders.
An assassin able to be hired from Ebashi or Trenchcoat who grants you control of an warehouse or depot. 3 minutes of running in a nearby ship to accomplish the task. The Nanosuit Ninja disappears and starts to take over depots nearest to the took-over depot, 3 minutes per depot, until the entire island has been conquered, after which he disappears permanently. He can also take over ships, aircraft or submarines, or destroy them. Also disappears after action here (but only after every enemy ship in the vicinity has been conquered/destroyed. He has Ark upgrades, allowing faster takeovers, and a chance of loyalty for a second task of 20%. He also has a chance of failure, though, 5%. You can also hire an Nanosuit Ninja for defense, who will assasinate the enemy Nanosuit Ninja and has a 60% chance of succeeding. A tribute to NanosuitNinja.
A batch of 5 assassins, much rarer than the already very scarce Nanosuit Ninja discussed above. They, however, won't fail, do 5 depots/ships simultaniously and remain loyal for eternity. When fighting another Nanosuit Brotherhood however, they will have the same chances as was for Nanosuit Ninjas. They can defend too.
A powerful vehicle which doubles as an Aircraft Carrier and a Fishing Ship. This ship is very slow and has a 6, 50t Cargo Holds. It can deal 10dps to Aircraft, 7dps to Ships and 3dps to Submarines. Its special attribute is the Financial Warhead which releases a Nuke for at the cost of 60000 credits. It gathers fish 6 times as fast as a regular Fishing Warf and can hold 2 Choppers or a Hawk.